The hanger has the following features:
- A propane fire heating system that provides space heating through four suspended unit heaters.
- A general mechanical exhaust system that can be used for general ventilation of the building.
- Separate Boiler and Electrical rooms that are complete with one hour fire rated enclosures.
- New 200A-347/600V -3 Phase – 4 Wire entrance c/w bulk metering, 45 Kva – 600V to 120/208V – 3 Phase – 4 wire, dry type transformer, and 60 circuit general light and power breakered panel board.
- Interior lighting consists of all new 4’ long, 2 lamp industrial style fluorescent fixtures c/w solid state electronic ballasts and T8 lamps.
- Exterior lighting consists of all new LED wall packs c/w built-in photo-cell control on all four perimeter walls.
- General usage 20A – 120V “Tee slot” duplex receptacles on all perimeter walls on approximately 20’ centres.
- On each of the exterior perimeter walls, one 20A – 120V “Tee slot” duplex receptacles c/w built-in GFI protection.
- Power supplies and hook-ups for three hangar doors and one shipping/receiving door.
- Power supply and hook-up for hoist in storage area.
- Power supplies and hook-ups for heating boiler; circulating pumps; four unit heaters; and storage area exhaust system.
- Power supply and hook-up for electrical room “reverse acting” cooling exhaust fan.
- Exit and Emergency Lighting:
- Self contained exit lights c/w two emergency lighting heads over the two exit man doors out of the building
Hangar Apron - Rehabilitated in 2015.
New siding – March 2012
New Overhead Doors – Mar 2012
New roof – March 2012
Constructed mid 1970’s
A smaller overhead door on the front of the building
95’ X 75’ – 7,125 sq ft
Plumbing – underground drainage service – likely 4” or larger; if activities result in discharge of oils or petroleum based products into the drainage system, an oil separator is necessary.
Domestic water entrance ¾”