Golf Courses and Resorts
Museums, Festivals and Attractions
Glace Bay Miner’s Museum – Located in Glace Bay and situated on one of the most picturesque coasts of Cape Breton Island, on a 15-acre site filled with wild roses and grasses, the Cape Breton Miner’s Museum pays tribute to the regions’s long and rich histroy of coal mining, It is home to profound stories of moners and their families, and the resource that helped build a nation. The Museum is also home to the famour choir of miners – the Men of the Deeps. Plana visit to the Museum where you can join a retired mine guide for an underground mine tour, browse the modern exhibits and stroll through our historic village. Complete your visit with a delicious home cooked meal at the Miner’s Village Restaurant.
- The World’s Largest Fiddle – A “must see” located at the Port of Sydney on the Esplanade. While you’re visiting the Big Fiddle, plan to have a bite to eat at Flavor on the Water located on the second floor of the Joan Harriss Pavilion on the Sydney waterfront.
- Glenora Inn & Distillery, Mabou
- The Glace Bay Heritage Museum
- Highland Village Museum
- The Beggar’s Banquet Dinner Theater, Point of View Suites
- Whycocomagh Summer Festival
- Cape Breton Center for Craft & Design, Charlotte Street, Sydney