AIR CANADA PASSENGER SERVICES
Air Canada Delayed and Cancelled Flights - Interrupted Trip Information - Click the link to rebook or phone 1-888-440-5641
WESTJET GUEST SERVICES
FlightView Monitor: Halifax Stanfield International Airport / Aéroport international Stanfield de Halifax
Canada Border Services (Customs) – YQY Port of Entry into Canada:
- The JA Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport (YQY) is a Port of Entry into Canada.
- Normal custom services are available at no charge from: Monday to Friday - 0800 - 1700 local time, Saturday & Sunday - 0800 - 1600 local time. Cost recovery outside normal hours and on Holidays. After-hours cost depends on number of officers, day of the week, etc.
- The Canada Border Services Agency Office (CBSA - Customs) at the airport is staffed as required. Call CANPASS to let them know you are coming 1-888-226-7277. The Sydney Airport has an account with CBSA and will invoice customers for after-hours border services so you do not have to set up an account with CBSA.
- The Sydney Airport CBSA can accommodate up to 200 passengers with staged offloads (44 passengers disembark at a time).
- Sydney is a CANPASS Airport. CANPASS is a Private Aircraft Program whereby private or charter aircraft that are registered with CANPASS can land at an airport of entry any time the site is open, regardless of the hours of operation of the local CBSA office.
- The 1-888-CANPASS (1-888-226-7277) toll-free line is only available in Canada and the United States.
- If a flight originates from a country outside Canada or the United States, the 1-888 number is not available and the pilot must call the TRC directly (long-distance charges may apply).
TRC for All of Canada, Hamilton, ON, Telephone: 905-679-2073 Fax: 905-679-6877
- CANPASS Link - http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/canpass/privateair-eng.html
Need a Drive to Your Hotel?
- Avis, Budget and National/Enterprise car rental agencies are located in the air terminal building.
- City Wide Taxi provides service at the airport and arrangements can be made in advance by calling 902.564.5432
The hotels do not provide shuttle service between the airport and the hotels.
Canada’s Airports Applaud Government of Canada’s New Safety Rules for Recreational UAV Operators
Under these new rules, recreational drone operators must mark their drone with their contact information, and may not fly higher than 90 metres; within 75 metres of buildings, vehicles or people; or within 9 kilometres of the centre of any airport, heliport, aerodrome or water aerodrome where aircraft take off and land. Any recreational operator who fails to comply with the new flying restrictions and conditions could be subject to fines of up to $3,000.
For more information, visit www.canada.ca/drone-safety.
Chef Todd's Catering & Deli
Chef Todd offers a variety of menu options including a Breakfast menu, an All-Day menu, a Grab & Go Menu, and an Espresso Menu. Chef Todd also offers catering services. To see Chef Todd's bio, click here.
Contact# 902-562-8633 (902 562 TODD)